Comments

1. Colleendenise says

Such a great post! I literally did the same thing last week and put a time limit on my phone for TikTok. I seriously did not realize how addicting it was!! Thanks for sharing!

• Samantha says

That’s great that you’re doing daily exercise, it think it helps so much with the mental side. It’s amazing to see how many video’s are out there right now! x

2. Ej says

I would love to declutter my house, but with 4 kids at home it’s really difficult to stay motivated and focused. I really like the idea of having an hour to yourself. Thanks for putting this list together.

• Samantha says

Yeah I can imagine how crazy having 4 kids right now would be. I think it’s so important to have that hour just to relax and take some time for yourself. Thank you so much for reading! x

3. Gemma says

I love love love this post! I’m trying to balance my time between work and me. It’s soo hard to switch off from work while working from home. Exercise is soo important before this I would only go to the gym Saturday and Sunday. Now though I’m walking at least one mile which for me is a great accomplishment. Thank-you for sharing your self-care tips, Sam! I need to incorporate some of these into my schedule.

Gemma | http://www.anoceanglimmer.wordpress.com

• Samantha says

Thanks lovely! Glad you enjoyed. It’s definitely important to take time for yourself but I get how hard it is when your working from home too. Walking one mile is amazing, it’s always a good idea to get outside x