Oh. Hello. I’m really not very consistent with writing blog posts am I? I said to myself everyday this week that I’ll at least start a few but then the sun came out and we had a heatwave and basically nothing got done because I was just too hot and didn’t want to spend hours looking at a screen.
Although, a few days ago I got a little notification that Katie from Katie Yvonne had tagged me in Vogue’s 73 questions and I thought it would be a great post to do, mainly so you guys can get to know me a bit more. Wether that’s a good or bad thing I’ll let you decide..
I’m probably one of the last people Vogue would interview to answer these questions so I was pretty pleased when Katie tagged me. It’s going to be a long one so grab a drink and let’s get to answering these questions, eh?
1.What is your usual Starbucks order?
I don’t have a usual, I normally just go for anything I’m feeling at the time although right now I’m loving iced coffee’s.
2. What does your work station look like right now?
I’d say pretty tidy as I hate mess so its never THAT messy. I normally have my laptop and a notepad because that’s just an essential part of blogging then a drink of some kind which is water most days so a pretty boring workspace if you ask me.
3. Favourite food?
Pasta or pizza. I can’t choose.
4. Favourite author?
Sarah Knight. I absolutely love The Life-Changing Magic Of Not Giving a f**k. It’s helped change my perspective for the better. Don’t get me wrong through there’s so many authors that I love it’s just that this book literally changed my life.
5. What do you think of open relationships?
They aren’t for me but if that’s your thing then I definitely won’t judge.
6. What is your favourite video game?
It’s got to be The Sims hasn’t it? I played it every single day when I was younger and still do to this day, not every day though I haven’t got time anymore. Oh and Theme Hospital! I downloaded it from Origin about 6 months back as it was on offer and it brought back so many childhood memories.
7. Guilty pleasure treat?
There’s this special dessert that Asda do which is like a lemon pastry thing, I can’t remember the actual name but its delicious and it’s definitely a treat.
8. Favourite movie?
I LOVE The Greatest Showman. I must have watched the movie 5 times already.
9. Favourite book?
The Fault in our Stars always makes me cry.
10. Twitter or Instagram?
OOOO. This was actually really hard to answer for some reason because they both have good and bad points but I’m gonna go with Instagram because I love watching stories.
11. Desktop or laptop?
Laptop, always. I brought a MacBook Pro recently and I’m obsessed. I don’t know why I haven’t brought one sooner. Well, that’s probably because they are stupidly expensive.. BUT I am loving it.
12. Best advice you’ve ever received?
Be kind to people, treat people as you would like to be treated.
13. What project are you working on right now?
Always my blog. Starting a blog is so time consuming but it’s the best thing I did.
14. Favourite colour?
I’m so boring because at the moment it’s grey.
15. Did you get good grades in school?
Well. The short answer is no, I didn’t get the grades I was hoping for but that hasn’t stopped me from doing anything I have wanted to.
16. Dream job?
Even though I’m part of the team at Blood Cancer UK with being an ambassador I would love to be working there full time as part of the marketing team or either a full time blogger.
17. Played any sports?
I go running occasionally.
18. Do you have a degree?
Nope. Not much else to say here..
20. What is your favourite kind of blog post?
I love any type of travel posts or just general life update one’s.
21. What do you like to collect?
Always memories. I keep a box underneath my bed with train tickets and birthday cards etc.
22. Describe yourself in three words?
Introvert, supportive & driven.
23. If you were a rapper what would your stage name be?
I honestly wouldn’t have clue. Somebody else give me a stage name.
24. Who was the last person you DM’d?
My Influencer RT girls. (Soph, Liz and Brooke).
25. What is on the top of your Wishlist right now?
Can I say a house or apartment because that’s all I’m wanting right now.
26. Sorting house?
Gryffindor. I would hope.
27. How many tattoo’s do you have?
None at the moment but I’m planning on one soon.
28. What are you most grateful for this year?
My health & family. I’m allowed to say two right?
29. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you this month?
I went for my 4 year cancer check up and my consultant was really pleased with how well I looked and declared I was still in remission 🙂
30. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you today?
I had a pretty good roast dinner.
31. What’s the best thing ever?
Penguins. They’re very cute.
32. Favourite season?
Autumn as it’s not too hot or cold and you can wear as many cosy jumpers as you like.
33. Favourite holiday?
It’s got to be Christmas I think. I love the whole season, it’s just super magical.
34. What fictional character do you relate to the most?
Oh I’ve never really thought about it..
35. Do you like surprises?
Depends if it’s a nice surprise or not.
36. What’s the best surprise you’ve ever had?
I was recovering at home post stem cell transplant and I had to go to to the hospital for some treatment one day and just before I went my family had all put together and brought me the most beautiful Michael Kors bag. It was just the BEST surprise.
37. What’s the surprise that made you cry?
I’d say the one above. It was just the cutest thing and I was so grateful.
38. What’s there best surprise you’ve ever given someone?
Me and my sister have surprised my mom a few of times over the years so I can’t just pick one moment but her face was priceless and I love seeing my mom happy.
39. Do you like muffins?
I mean, who doesn’t?
40. Do you cook often?
Honestly not very often.
41. What’s your favourite dessert?
Lemon meringue. I could eat it every single day.
42. Is there a dessert you don’t like?
Anything with nuts in because I don’t like them.
43. Cake or pie?
I mean come on. Is that even a question. It’s got to be CAKE.
44. What’s your least favourite food?
Mushrooms. I just can’t stand them.
45. What’s your favourite condiment?
46. It’s 4am on a Saturday night, what would you eat?
Probably chocolate biscuits. They are always my go-to when I’m hungry.
47. If you could teach a college class what would it be called?
48. Best animated film?
49. What has a guy (or girl) done or said to impress you?
50. Best thing to do on a date?
Oh definitely some sort of activity like bowling. I love to have a laugh so that would be perfect.
51. Worst thing to do on a date?
A formal sit down dinner. I’m just not a fan.
52. What is the funniest pick up line a guy/girl could use on a guy/girl?
How you doin?’
53. Best comic book character?
I’ve never really been into comic books at all so I’ll just say Spiderman because he’s the one I’m most familiar with.
54. What are three things that are always in your purse?
A snack, phone charger & headphones.
55. Favourite drink?
Prosecco if were going for a cold drink and hot chocolate for a hot drink.
56. If you could a historical character, who would it be?
I don’t have a clue.
57. Kittens or puppies?
Kittens. All day. everyday.
58. Favourite sushi roll?
Not a fan.
59. What kind of lipstick do you use?
At the moment I’m just not really using lipstick but I would normally go for a nice nude colour.
60. What kind of foundation do you use?
L’oreal Paris infallible foundation which has been my favourite for a good few months now.
61. Blow dry or air dry?
Sometimes air dry but blow dry if I’m in a rush.
62. Who is your fashion icon?
I don’t really have one, I normally get most of my Inspiration from Pinterest.
63. Favourite Disney character?
64. What are you doing tomorrow?
Doing some writing, then work for a few hours and back home to take photo’s for a couple of upcoming blog posts.
65. Movie you laughed the hardest through?
I watched RV – Runaway Vacation last week and laughed through that.
66. Movie that made you cry?
A lot of movies make my cry, it really doesn’t take a lot.
67. If you could sing a duet with someone who would it be?
68. If your life were a song what would the title be?
What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger – Sums up my life really.
69. Favourite animal?
I can have two, right?! Cats & Penguins.
70. Favourite illustrator?
I don’t really know a lot of illustrator’s but I’ll say Roald Dahl because his books were my childhood.
71. Person you want to have coffee with?
72. What’s the country you wish to visit?
Canada is on the top of my list right now.
73. Best ways to decompress?
A face mask, a huge cup of coffee and a good book.
You can find me over on Instagram, why not have a little scroll while you’re there?
You can also subscribe via WordPress or email to catch more of my posts.