Comments

1. Liz Brannan says

I love a photo diary and I really want to visit Rhodes! My family went last year but we couldn’t afford to go and I’m so sad. old town Rhodes looks so pretty and your photo’s are beautiful!

Liz xx

2. Lisa's Notebook says

Oh these photos are beautiful. I’ve never been to Rhodes but your post is making me really want to go. My favourite is the bike pic! I’m glad you’ve got back into blogging and thank you for sharing your holiday x

Lisa | http://www.lisasnotebook.com

3. betterthangoodenough123 says

These photos are so beautiful. My great great uncle was once Governor of Rhodes back in the 1920s and I have always dreamed of going to see this picturesque place. Now, looking at your pictures, I’m wondering why I haven’t figured out how to get there sooner. Thanks so much for sharing these!
    Joan Senio
    kindness-compassion-and-coaching.com
    Twitter: @joansenio1

• believeinamiracle says

I would love to go back but the airport would really put me off 😩 It’s definitely one of the worst I’ve ever experienced but as you say it’s such a shame as Rhodes itself is super pretty! xo

4. cindykolbe says

Love your photographs! I love to travel and will add Rhodes to my list of places to visit. Interesting descriptions, too! Thanks for sharing!

5. Love, Soph says

I really loved reading about your trip to Rhodes! I’ve never been personally, but it looks beautiful & is definitely on my list of places I’d like to visit 😊

6. Bexa says

I went to Rhodes a few years ago and thought it was a beautiful island. Your photos have reminded me just how stunning it is. I love the Rhodes bike photo! The Old Town is really interesting to walk around, glad you had a lovely time! 💖 xx

Bexa | http://www.hellobexa.com