Comments

1. TwoofthemOneofme says

What an inspiration! You are a credit to the Bloodwise Charity. A huge well done for completing the 10k run and putting across your experience so well, a great read x

2. happyroxanne says

Wow what an amazing and inspiring journey! You are so brave and strong, I don’t know if I’d be able to run 10k😊😅

3. Gary says

Well done! Such an achievement and done for such a great cause, you should be so proud of yourself! 10k isn’t easy so good job!

4. Corinne 🍒 (@WhatCorinneDid) says

21 degrees is quite hot ahah! but good on you! this 10k is such a big accomplishment and not many people would have been able to do it – i for sure would not! So well done! It is also great to raise money for charity! xx corinne

5. Nancy says

Major congrats on finishing the 10k! I always respect people who work their way up to achieve these accomplishments. It’s great that you kept on pushing because it’s worth it at the end! Love that your family was there to support you :).

Nancy ♥ exquisitely.me

• foundationsandfairytales says

You did amazing especially in that heat I don’t think I’d have managed it! & to do it in just over your goal when you didn’t expect to have that type of weather is phenomenal! I really need to get back to running so I can do something like this!

Jess // foundationsandfairytales.wordpress.com
      xx

6. EllieLilyLouise says

Well done!! This is such an amazing achievement and the way you described it made me feel like I was right there with you haha! Really determined to do the Birmingham 10k but definitely wouldn’t cope in that heat!! xx

7. mummywho says

Wow what an achievement and you look so proud in the photos! Can’t believe you are doing it again

Kay xx

8. Faiza Blogs says

I’ve never run a marathon. I don’t think I can do it. So well done for doing it. And sharing your experience with us. 👍

9. Sharon Padon says

Way to go!!!!! I love a great race story. It also amazing when and why you picked the race and then to feel up to following through wonderful story . As a fellow runner you really inspire me!