Comments

1. anoceanglimmer says

This is such a sweet post! Your mum seems like a really nice person, she definitely has a lot of love for your and Laura. Also, I can’t believe I’ve only just found out you’re a twin, that’s crazy haha. I never knew, I definitely continue to learn more about you. Mother’s Day this year is definitely going to be different, seeing as I’m no longer living with her. This year she’s coming down and we’re having a chill day with her! I’ve brought her flowers and a cake to enjoy. I hope you have a lovely Mother’s Day!

Gemma | http://www.anoceanglimmer.wordpress.com

• believeinamiracle says

Thanks lovely 💕 She is the best. Omg! I thought you knew I was a twin haha at least you know now. Awh that’s lovely that your mom is coming down to spend the day, I hope you both have a great day together! xo

2. Kerry LifeandLoves says

Awww this is such a lovely post. I really enjoyed it. Mums are so very special. I think I might even sit down with my boys and let them ask me 20 questions. Would I be happy to reveal all though……. hahaha

• believeinamiracle says

Thank you so much, Kerry 💕 I did have to think about the questions as I wouldn’t know if my mom was going to answer them haha. I would love to read a post about it if you do ask them! xo

3. Sivylla Vassiadi says

I loved your post so much! I am currently 5 months pregnant on my first so this Mothers Day will be definitely more interesting for me!

4. Perdita Tinsel says

My mum had a very low-tech form of scan as she was so big when pregnant – when the Dr said he could see “four little legs” she thought she was having a baby with extra legs!! He was like “No. There are two babies in there!”.

5. thatfeelinginside says

Awwww what a cute post! This is really sweet idea and something a bit different, really loved reading your mums answers xx