Comments

1. Stormy Dormy says

Ugh, 100% agree with the Lush baths one. It can almost be a hassle getting through Lush products during the Summer because it’s just usually nicer to have a really quick shower rather than a long cosy bath. Finally, I can use up all those Boxing Day sale bath bombs and bubble bars I’ve been hoarding since last year…!

• believeinamiracle says

I don’t know why I’m so obsessed but their products are just so good I can’t stop buying them haha. I’m exactly the same, I have so many that I need to use up before I even think of buying anymore 😂

2. iwozereblog says

I’m a huge candle lover anyway, so it’s fab in Autumn when I can double my stick! I’m also an Autumn baby. Bonfire night is my birthday ‘Boxing Day’. Here’s to Autumn and it’s many wonders 🙂

3. Kerry LifeandLoves says

I couldnt agree more! I adore Autumn and it has always been my favourite season. I love all the colours that nature offers us in Autumn, and all the autumnal make up and fashion trends. Great post xx

4. englishwithkirsty says

I’m an autumn baby too (end of Sep), so autumn = birthday time for me as well! My dog used to love diving into piles of leaves and rolling around. As a child I remember walking to school with my Nan on crisp autumn mornings. I still enjoy autumn walks now, as long as it isn’t raining of course!

5. highstreetbeauty11 says

I agree with you! I am not a fan of Halloween, but everything else about Autumn gets me really excited! I hope you have a super birthday in October x

6. freedomlaughs says

LUSH BATHS! Oh how I miss them. We recently bought a house…lesson learned. GET IN the bath tub before buying. It’s like a kid size and def. not conducive to long luxurious soaks 🙁
    I personally don’t like autumn because I get so cold and I know winter’s coming. But if I had to pick one thing, it would be the change of leaves in the CO mtns where I live. Breath-taking

7. gemmaorton says

I too am a fan of autumn. I love wrapping up in knitwear. Dark chilly evenings are a great excuse to buy more candles! The sound of rustling leaves make me think of my childhood. Being a wheelchair user I loved rolling through the crispy leaves!

8. theglassofclass says

I’m an October baby too! Happy birthday to you! I’m not too excited about Autumn though, I can’t deal with cold very well. And I live in a house where people are not very keen on turning the heating on. But that’s just me. I love the fact that I can light my candles and have cosy evenings now! And I had my first autumn Lush bath yesterday and I absolutely loved it.

Julia xx
    theglassofclass.com

• believeinamiracle says

Ah, I’m just realising I’m replying to this comment on your birthday so HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 💕 Omg. I hate the cold but I love just wrapping up in all the big jumpers, coats and boots. Ahh, I’m so excited to stock up on all the bath bombs.

9. Gemma says

100% agree with all of this! Love this post and it reminded me of exactly why I love Autumn but especially Winter because they roll into one another. November marks my birthday month, so definitely excited for that! Also cosy jumpers are just amazing. If you’re not feeling it, chuck on a jumper with a vest top and you are good to go!

Gemma | http://www.anoceanglimmer.wordpress.com