Instagram has returned invalid data.

@samanthajblogs

Comments

1. Jessica & James says

Omg so jealous! We’ve always wanted to go to New York, it’s Defo on the bucket list! Sounds like you had the best time and obvs you have to go back to do everything else!

2. Benjamin Biddulph says

This is a beautiful post ❤ not just because of the city or how its laid out but the story behind it is so powerful I have a friend in this great city also! She is a constant source of human strength in my life, I owe her quite a lot, thank you for sharing I hope to stay in touch with your blog God bless ❤

3. Kayleigh Zara says

This looks like an amazing time New York! I’m so jealous that you were able to see the American wicked! I’m dying to see it again x

Kayleigh Zara 🌿www.kayleighzaraa.com

4. TooChineseForU says

You did a lot for those 4,5 days! Lovely pictures. I’m happy that you got to meet up with a friend! It’s those memories that make life so much sweeter! I haven’t been to New York yet, but I ave been to Shanghai, which is like the New York of China. However I would love to go to New York to see a show. Props for getting good seats!

5. palegirlrambling says

THIS SOunds like such an incredible trip hun! I’m very jealous hehe I’d love to see wicked! I’m sure it was amazing and your seats looked incredible! So lovely that you got to meet your friend, that must have been really special! It’s also really cool you were saying in the empire I’m a big gossip girl and chuck bass fan so I’d have been very excited if I was staying there!
    PaleGirlRambling xo

• believeinamiracle says

It really was the best trip! Wicked was literally the most amazing show and I need to see it again, maybe in London next time ❤️ It was such a special moment meeting Nicole and one I’ll never forget. Oh, you would have loved staying at The Empire! We actually had loads of tourists come in and take photo’s while we were sitting in the lobby and we felt so awkward just sitting there haha. xo

6. Melissa Jones says

Absolutely loved reading this! I go to New York for the first time in May and I cannot wait, this just made me even more excited. So happy for you and your friend too!

7. You Can Always Start Now says

New York City is also one of my favorite cities. So much to see. I have been twice and still have a list. Yes to living there one day – I would be happy for a 3 month stretch at this point. Great shots