Instagram has returned invalid data.

@samanthajblogs

Comments

1. blackcoffeebreakfast says

I’ve been lusting over nearly everything in the Dot Creates store for the longest time and I can honestly say this is the cutest of them all! Especially love the prints that come with it.
    El x

2. sara says

I have never heard of dot creates before, their stuff looks bloody amazing. I’d almost be afraid to use it because it looks so pretty haha. Def perfect for using as photo props if nothing else. I especially love their little quotes, will have to check those out as I am planning a photo wall for my bedroom at the moment.

Beautifully photographed as well! x

3. Zara Anne Lonsdale says

Oh my gosh I’m in love with this! The pencils are super cute and I wouldn’t mind one myself, love the post xx

4. The Monday Project says

I am so desperate for this box, it looks amazing! Dot Creates is such a beautiful shop, I might have to do a cheeky order at some point soon!

Kirsty | The Monday Project | themondayproject.co.uk

5. ThinkFeelStrong says

Omg i love the idea of this! is this UK based only? I hope they deliver to eh US because this is exactly what I need right now!

6. danielleruppert says

This box has some super cute blogger props in it! I love all the cute little stickers and especially that blogger planner! I have been looking for one so I will have to check this out 🙂

-Danielle Ruppert // danielleruppert.com

7. Gemma says

I love love love this! I have been eyeing this box for a little while now. As I have just got my Blog Planner from Dot Creates, I feel it’s a little soon, but this post makes me want it more! I love all the little things they’ve included aswell. It’s such a great box, thank you for sharing lovely!

Gemma // http://www.anoceanglimmer.wordpress.com

• believeinamiracle says

I love the blog planner it’s so useful! As soon as you can I’d definitely recommended it as it’s helped me so much as well as cute blog props which is always a good thing! No problem, lovely! Thank you for your comment xo