I was nominated for The Liebster Award! but before that.. You’ve probably noticed my blog has changed.. I know I said in a couple of my past posts I wasn’t going to go self hosted until the end of the year but after writing my last post I decided to take the leap earlier than expected! I’m absolutely in love with the layout and I couldn’t be happier! So, onto this post..
Thank you so much to Cody from Cody E Ward for the nomination for The Liebster Award, remember to go and check out her blog as I really enjoy reading her posts so I’m sure you will too!
The rules for accepting The Liebster Award are as follows:
- Thank the person who has nominated you for the award and post their link in this post.
- Display the Award on your blog.
- Write a 150 – 300 word post about one of your favourite blogs that is not your own.
- Post 10 random facts abut yourself.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve this award & provide links to them in your post.
- Answer 10 questions that your nominator has asked you.
- Ask your nominees 10 questions.
- Let your nominees know that you have nominated them for The Liebster Award.
I feel bad for picking just one as there are so many I’m loving but my favourite blog at the moment has to be Charlie Friend, I can just totally relate to EVERYTHING she writes and is definitely someone I look up to in the blogging world, she is super sweet and always supportive, I’m sure she is destined for big things! Oh and you should totally go and check out her YouTube channel as it’s one of my favourites!
10 random facts about myself
• I don’t like cheese. yep, I’m weird. I just cant stand the smell.
• You might not know this but I’m a identical twin! My sister’s name is Laura and she is my best friend.. Ahh!
• I’m a hoarder, I feel like everything is a memory and I don’t like throwing things away.
• I haven’t got any piercings or tattoo’s although this is going to change soon, EEEKK.
• I’m impatient. I hate waking behind people who walk slow, that’s the worst.
• I have a cat and a rabbit.
• My favourite TV show is The Big Bang Theroy.
• I love penguins! I just love the way they waddle and how cute they are. I want my own.
• Although it’s my dream to live in New York, I’ve always wanted to live by the sea, I would love to be able to get up in a morning and go for a stroll along the beach.
• I know you guys probably already know this but I beat cancer twice including a stem cell transplant. (Just thought I’d throw this in because I couldn’t think of one more haha)
My answers to Cody’s questions
What’s the best thing about your hometown?
Oh, so my hometown is a little village and it’s not too interesting but I would say the best thing about it would be it’s really quiet and has a lot of walk trails and there is a great community.
What do you want to be doing in 5 years time?
In 5 years I would love to have my moved out and have my own apartment or house, have a partner and either have a child or be planning too (although I’m not sure this can happen yet). I would also LOVE to be working at a cancer charity as that’s my dream job. This may be quite a lot to accomplish..
Who was/is your teenage crush?
Oh, well this was a little while ago haha, I think it might have been Chad Michael Murray but I can’t be sure.. I’m a forgetful person!
Who is your favourite novelist?
I would have to say John Green as I love reading his books.
What’s your favourite thing about being a blogger?
Oh, I just love having my own corner of the internet to be able to write about things I’m most passionate about and the blogging community is just amazing and so supportive.
What mythical creature do you wish were real?
I think I would have to say a Mermaid.
Where’s your dream place to live?
New York. It always has been and probably always will be, it’s my favourite city in the world.
What’s your go to fashion item?
I would have to say a Michael Kors bag, oh or a nice pair of skinny jeans.
Who would be your dream blogging collaboration? (brand or another blogger)
My dream brand collaboration would be Louis Vuitton, just imagine..
Describe your style in 3 words?
feminine, warm & fashionable.
I now nominate..
Have fun girls, here are your 10 questions:
- If you could ask your future self one question what would it be?
- Do you have any lucky items, objects or traditions?
- What’s your favourite quote?
- What’s your favourite social media platform?
- Sunset or Sunrise?
- What’s your biggest goal in life?
- Where do you see your blog one year from now?
- Are you a spender or a saver?
- If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would that be?
- What is your earliest memory?
Thank you again to Cody for nominating me for this award! If you haven’t already please go and check out all the nominated bloggers. Also, please let me know what you think of my new self hosted blog as I would love to know.